M Marini Grand Caffè is committed to providing superior quality services to its customers and restaurants. We rely on reservations being honoured by our customers, or adequate notice given of any changes.
- Credit Card details will be required to confirm your booking for 7 or more guests for all of our outlets, and any cancellation fees will be charged to the nominated card.
- For tables of up to 6 guests, we require 24 hours notice for complete cancellation.
- For tables of 7 guests or more, we require 48 hours notice for complete cancellation.
- For groups larger than 20 guests, we require 72 hours for complete cancellation.
- In all cases, we require 24 hours notice to amend a reservation.
- If there are any cancellations or amendments outside of these timescales, full cancellation fee will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for group, party, charity events, special events, or any other bookings which are cancelled, or numbers reduced.
- 72 hours notice is required for change of numbers of group event bookings, or on special event days.
- In the case of “exclusive use” bookings, the agreed minimum charge is applied, and a per person charge for any extra guests.
- The cancellation fee will reflect any cost incurred by Marini’s on 57 in terms of staff, food or beverage booked or ordered specifically for your group or party, and any lost revenue as a result of turning other bookings away.
- In the case of special event bookings (including but not limited to functions, group bookings, special dinners, special occasions such as New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.), the cancellation fee will be 100% of the ticket price of any such event.
- We will notify you of any cancellation fee applied.
- Should any fees be refunded, M Marini Grand Caffè will only issue a cash voucher for such refunds.
- NO-SHOW: M Marini Grand Caffè reserves the right to blacklist anyone who does not honour their reservation, and future reservations with us may no longer be possible.